"Hudson Grace in San Francisco . . . "



Greetings,

I had the great pleasure of attending the celebratory open-house of a marvelous new store here in San Francisco on Wednesday night!  The space, Hudson Grace, combines the super talented Monelle Totah (I've featured her home in San Francisco here) and Gary McNatton - along with the architectural skills of Michael Bodziner.  Find amazing pieces for your table.  Collections made exclusively for Hudson Grace.  And marvelous one-of-a-kind antiques.

I snapped a few pictures on my iPhone as the party was getting started.

Enjoy . . .

Three collections of dinnerware from Portugal and Italy - all private labeled
under the "Hudson Grace" line.  


An amazing collection of "found objects" from Paris as well as elsewhere in Europe.
Monelle says, "It's all about entertaining and having functional pieces." 


I'm clearly going to do some SERIOUS shopping in here!  Serious! 


Delightful scented candles - designed by Gary McNatton / in collaboration with artist Nick Hanslek.
I think the middle one "Mow" is my favourite. 


The perfect place to furnish your next dinner party!  

Hudson Grace
3350 Sacramento Street
San Francisco
(near Sacramento and Presidio)
415.440.7400

HudsonGraceSF.com
(I think the website is going live in the next day or so - 
keep checking back)

Comments

How cute -I love those candles!
Karen said…
Scot,
As a dish addict this could be a dangerous store. Fortunately we get up to Northern California just often enough that we've not gone bankrupt. :-) I'll put this on my list of stores to visit.
Karen at Garden, Home and Party
Lisa Mende said…
You always find the best places to shop!! Wish it was close to me but my pocketbook doesn't! Happy weekend!
Simply beautiful! My favorite phrase as an antique shop owner for over a decade is…"found objects!" It can mean so much! I love it! Great post! I miss San Francisco!
Fabulous shop and so interesting to see all the silverplate items as I've just inherited all my mothers silver and deciding how I can make some of the special pieces work in my home.

I've not been to San Francisco but it's definitely my destination if I go to the USA next year and I will most definitely be doing some serious shopping myself.

Lee :)
Angela Vasquez said…
I really love the Delightful scented candles, designed by Gary McNatton. a true christmas style! I'm so excited to see more about the store! love all the homewares. have you seen the new US style? www.bykoket.com . the new treasure for home decoration.
stevenjared0853 said…
Wow!! Such a wonderful place. I really liked it. Threw a dinner party few days ago at one of San Francisco venues and hired catering service. They did fabulous work by arranging delicious dishes. All my guests enjoyed the day.

Popular Posts