"A Little Pre-Holiday Sale . . . "


Greetings,

So many people have contacted me about wanting to purchase accessories and furniture from my inventory - I decided to post a few of our more popular items on my Pinterest page - just in time for the holiday season.


A Pair of English Armchairs . . . from our photo shoot with Rue Magazine a few years back. 

from Rue Magazine. 

There is a great collection of decorative pillows and throws . . . just in time for the holiday season. 

A few marvelous pieces from my extensive collection of antique Victorian tartanware.

And several other pieces of furniture - including this charming art nouveau arm chair. 

Pop over HERE and have a look -

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Tartan Terrace said…
Scot - As long as you're selling things, can you tell me where you bought your fabulous tartan clock? I've always loved it!
Terrace,

It's an oldie, but goodie, from my days at Ralph Lauren. A clock from his tartan collection made by Wedgwood.

Cheers,
Scot

Popular Posts