"On Dilemma's Horns . . . "



Greetings,

So here I sit. Thinking. Quietly in my office on a Thursday afternoon. Wrestling with a moral dilemma. On the one hand, my dear and most wonderful friend Grant K. Gibson will be featured on the "Tastemaker Tag Sale" on One Kings Lane this Saturday July 24th (11am eastern, 8am pacific). Grant and I have known of each other for years - but, really connected when we both started blogging - - it's truly amazing the connections that this blogging stuff can produce. Well, that and we share an overwhelming love of jaunty Wellington boots.

But, that's not quite where my dilemma starts. Here's my problem - honestly, I love Grant's taste. Both stylish and classic. And now he's selling some of his wondrous collection. So - do I help my good friend out - and publicize the link on One Kings Lane - maybe contribute to its success? Or - do I keep my mouth shut and shop for all these goodies all by myself?


Could be fabulous in my dining room . . .



Maybe a collection of trophies for the shelving in my library . . .


I can always add to my art collection . . .


And who doesn't need to add to their collection of blue and white . . .


Oh, okay - I'll help a friend out . . . lol. Mark your calendars - Saturday morning July 24th, for three days. Don't be late - 11am eastern, 8am pacific. And shop like crazy - tell 'em I sent ya.

Cheers,
tartanscot

you can also check in at Grant's blog for additional information and a much more detailed preview.

Comments

Pigtown*Design said…
i love every single thing i've seen. i have an eaerly appt. on saturday, but hope to be home by 11 EST for the sale.
My Notting Hill said…
It's taking place on my birthday so I'm thinking I should treat myself...Thanks for spreading the news. I had seen it on Grant's blog but it had slipped my mind, until now.
It is a feast for the eyes!!!
Gina said…
Oh, go ahead, buy them all for yourself. What are friends for?
AlwaysMe said…
What fabulous finds! And so many sold only 20 minutes into the sale!
Unknown said…
Share the wealth it's good for the soul!

Bette
I went two hours after the start and it was all gone or on hold!
Claudia Juestel said…
Always love your sense of humor Scot. :) A wonderful selection, and from the looks of it very popular. Well done Grant.

Cheers,

Claudia

Popular Posts